Make sure my DVD's

Posted by Kazutto 
Make sure my DVD's
January 08, 2008 12:06AM
hi everybody,
I work with DVDSP and never actived the COPYRIGHT MANAGEMENT...
now the times changed, and I need to make sure my DVD's to do not make copy for other person easier.

so now.. when Active COPYRIGHT MANAGEMENT in the build process said that I will not work !!!
why??
What I need to do? Do I need to active something else?
thanks
Re: Make sure my DVD's
January 09, 2008 09:08AM
There are two known forms of DVD protection that can only be applied when replicating a DVD master and even then, those can be broken into.

There is NO foolproof way to protect your DVD content.
January 10, 2008 08:37PM
Hey John
Thanks for reply back.

Well, I understand that, and I know that exist some decrypters to broke the DVD content and burn again.
But, I just like to put some protection to do not make a copy easier ( like using the NERO, and just click "Copy DVD to other DVD"winking smiley

I thought that just checking COPYRIGHT MANAGEMENT could work... but still the same note like " COPYRIGHT MANAGEMENT or CSS don't will work" .. and just ... don't protect the disc.

any idea why?

Cesar
January 19, 2008 04:41PM
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

The copyright management features only become useful if you are sending your disc off to be professionally replicated and not if you are simply burning a disc in your mac. The feature is there for folk who want to put some protection in place, are writing the project to DLT and replicating. If you are burning one or two copies then forget it, it won't work for you.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics