Sneak Peak at Magnet Media's "Inside Motion"

Posted by Michael Horton 
Magnet Media, creators of "Inside FCP" and many other excellent training DVDs have posted a sneak peak at their soon to be shipping "Inside Motion." Hosted by MM's founder Megan Cunningham this little peak covers Behaviors.

Worth a look for those of you looking to purchase Motion or have just purchased it.

[www.digitalmediatraining.com]

Inside Motion is set to ship in a few weeks and you can get it cheap in the lafcpug Store at the lafcpug price.

<[www.lafcpug.org];
Went to the trouble of registering with them for this, but instead of getting the file just got ann error message. Others milage onn this prrocess may differ.

Dave
Hmmm...that wasnt up there last night. Rats.

I'll check on it.

mike
Just tried it. Works for me at High Bandwidth

mike
Thanks Mike,

Could be that I've registered with them in the past & was issued a password at that time. I just registed as a new user. I find sites that require a password a bit of a pain. Hence I just lurk on 2-pop mowadays rrather than posting.

Dave
I can register, but the file stop to download at 16,6Ko !!! it's the Hight Bandwish version. the low one doesn't work at all...

am I alone in that case ?

is that because I have a very low connection ? 56k...
Probably. The high is over 11mgbs so that would take forever on a dial up.

mike
I'm on DSL & never got to the point of being offered the file to download.

Dave
Maybe I'm special?

:-)

mike
Hi Mike,

I don't want to make you feel less special, but I gave it another try. This time I used the forgot password method. It took me to the file without having to go through the pain of entering a new password & waiting for confirmation. I was able to download the Hi-band with no difficulty. Nice.

Dave
Too bad. Was feeling good there for a minute.

mike
Incredible !

It's the first time I have this problem !

I can download anything anywhere on the web, even with my very low bandwish. for 11Mo, it's generaly about 3 hours, but it works.

But this one video, no. I can't. It's loading until 16.6Ko, and then, nothing. I've try with safari, download wizard, and internet explorer. Same thing.

Is thas the good adresse ? [www.digitalmediatraining.com]
That's wath I found after register on the original page.

It's like the serveur stop to upload to me because it cheked that my connection is too low. If it's that, it's the first serveur I found like that...

:-o

So, sorry for my story :-) It's seems that I very alone in that case.
You didn't miss anything. No real tips or significant content to speak of. If this is their idea of "Inside training" (even as a demo) I'd save my cash for a better graphics card.
Well bri nice to know that you know so much abot Motions behaviors. I hope you will share that knowledge with us on this forum.

Mike
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics