Problems with FCP 4.5 HD

Posted by Scooter 
Problems with FCP 4.5 HD
April 28, 2004 03:24PM
Hi, I just upgraded a few days ago to 4.5. I have a 17" G4 Powerbook w/ a 1.33 gig processor and 1gig of RAM. My FCP project is in Offline RT. Now I've run into a few problems:

1. I can't seem to move or trim any video on the base video track. All other video tracks and audio tracks work fine but the base video is extremely "sluggish" and delayed when I go to grab and move a clip or trim it.
2. Text clips that sit on a separate track and had a crossfade on them now crossfade with the video on the track below instead of just fading in and out like they used to.

Has anyone else had this problem? I think I've read where some people were having a problem trimming. I was running on FCP 4.1.1 before and never had a problem, it worked like a dream. Now I'm dead in the water until I fix this problem. Is it a bug in the new software? Please help, this is very frustrating.

-sj
YES!!!

So, I found someone with the same problem! Since I upgrade to 4.5 HD, I got this bad issue. I am talking about your first problem. PLease, could you tellme how did you solve it? Well, If you solved it...

Thanks!

Alfredo Barros
from Brazil
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics