Running 2 gigs ram on a dual intel 2.66 FCP2 Can't get access to 3D camera icon or 3D View

Posted by lost in space 
Hey guys I hope you can help me with this.

Here is the scenario under the Window selection pull down I can not get access to the layout selection of Cinema and under the View selection pull down I can not get access to any 3D view. Which is where the 3 D camera stuff lives. Am I not turning something on or setting something up in the preference that I have forgotten or not familiar with?

I have Ripple training Motion 3 fast forward and it is very helpful but it says nothing about how I need to keep or delete the camera to have access or remove it. I really need help it is making me batty.

lost in space
Re: Running 2 gigs ram on a dual intel 2.66 FCP2 Can't get access to 3D camera icon or 3D View
November 28, 2007 04:41PM
The Cinema layout I believe is only available if you are connected to a Cinema display or similar - e.g., 23" or more - are you?

3D view tools are only available if there is a camera in your project. Have you added a camera?
I am now looking at the Motion 3 fast forward dvd right now. In the tool bar in the 1st lesson your New Camera is available to you and you are just opening a new project. So am I doing something wrong?
Re: Running 2 gigs ram on a dual intel 2.66 FCP2 Can't get access to 3D camera icon or 3D View
November 28, 2007 05:22PM
No, there is something wrong with Motion. Try trashing your preferences file.
Thanks Mark that was the ticket. also one last question do you suggest I update Motion 3 to 3.02 yet? The forum talks seems to be having problems with losing presets is the update something I need right now? should I wait? Would you?
November 28, 2007 05:57PM
I have updated and would recommend it because it fixes the template problem - if you find anything odd, just trashing prefs should get you whole.
thanks for everything and for making a kick butt dvd Motion 3 can't wait for the next
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics